We have had many people inquire as to what cautious measures we are taking in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or the Coronavirus. We want you to know that the safety and well-being of our members, staff, and guests are always our top priority!
Operations and closures as of Thursday, March 26th, 2020
- The entire Clubhouse is now closed until further notice and we are no longer serving beverages from the Lounge Bar.
- The locker rooms will be open on a limited basis.
- All events have been postponed or canceled until further notice.
- The golf course is open, and carts will be available on an honor system. A member of the Pro Shop staff will track cart usage and guest fees. Those fees will be applied to the member and paid on a later date.
- Golf Simulators in the Cabana will be closed until further notice.
Below is a list of precautions we are currently taking.
- Removing commonly used items that may transmit the virus. These items include water/ice dispenser, golf coolers, rakes, and flag poles.
- Golf carts are thoroughly cleaned after each use. Specifically, the steering wheel, handles, and cup holders.
- All golf cars will be turned on so that we won’t be sharing keys moving forward.
- Customer service staff are washing their hands hourly and after completing the following tasks: handling money, emptying trash, cleaning carts, and handling clubs.
- We have removed all rakes and flagsticks on the golf course and the golf professional staff will provide specific hole locations each day.
- All common areas are being sanitized regularly. This includes doors and areas of the Pro Shop.
Here’s some other ways you can stay healthy and avoid catching/ spreading the virus:
- WASH YOUR HANDS. For at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- No handshakes or hugs, please. We know it’s hard but for right now let’s stick to waving and verbal greetings.
- STAY HOME if you are sick!